[NBLUG/talk] VPN

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Mon Apr 25 10:55:57 PDT 2005

Anybody out there good with setting up VPNs?

I need to go from Fedora 2 dedicated server to a Cisco? firewall.

I've encountered problems and time is critical.

I've got a sister system up and working (mandrake) but for some reason the
Fedora one is blaking. I did find in ipsec barf that it thought it's
address was 127.0.0.1.

I think I can get authorization to pay someone to fix this.

We're using openswan 2.2 on the sister system and were trying the same
thing on the new one (source for fedora as there's no 2.2 rpm).