[NBLUG/talk] Entry Level Windows/Linux Tech

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Fri Aug 12 18:39:30 PDT 2005

I may have the need to hire a part time entry level Windows/Linux tech in the
coming month or two.  The position is located at Alliance Medical Center in
Healdsburg, right next to the Healdsburg General Hospital.  Mixed network,
XP, 2000, 2003, Linux - Fedora Core 3.  You would work with me on various IT
managment tasks, end user support and training.

If you are interested or know someone who might be please send me a resume and
an introductory cover letter by E-mail, text only is fine.
--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com