[NBLUG/talk] Gaim weirdness with AOL

Nat W. calvin166 at pseudoweb.net
Tue Aug 30 16:51:25 PDT 2005

I tend to see a similar problem, but I can sometimes not see p[eople who are
on yahoo. If you look through your manual for apt-get, you can configure it
so that you get gaim from unstable, which is usually the newest version.

(I'd provide the actual code, but my laptop is battery less at the moment.)

-Nat W.
http://www.pseudoweb.net