[NBLUG/talk] OT - SQL query question

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Dec 2 12:01:54 PST 2005

I'd use perl and use the index if one is available. I'd suck the indexes
for the records you want into an array and then cycle through the array
coping the records to the new table. There might be a more direct SQL
method though. If you want or need I could probably write you up some
sample code in ten minutes or so. I've never worked directly with dBase
though, but I assume perl can connect to it.