[NBLUG/talk] Another OT MS-Win Q...

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 22:14:48 PST 2005

On 12/8/05, S. Saunders <sms at sonic.net> wrote:
> As previously noted, a pretty geeky bunch here...

While we are on the topic of "off topic" we do have an "off topic"
list called Noise:

Generally people are very polite and don't get too off topic, or at
least preface their subjects with "OT", but after seeing two OT posts
in a row I figured I would remind people of the Noise list. The Noise
list description pretty much says it all:

"talk is for signal, noise is for noise.
(Basically, off-topic stuff moves from talk to here)"

Thank you everyone for staying so polite and civil. :)

Augie.

--
Augie Schwer (augie at nblug.org) : NBLUG - Vice President
GPG Public Key: http://www.schwer.us/schwer.asc