[NBLUG/talk] Compiling and installing a Debian Kernel

Daniel Kinon kinon at sonoma.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:27:20 PST 2005

Ya, I went through all those checks before posting to avoid the rtfm
response.  As I stated, its reading the initrd which is on the same
partition as my kernel (/boot and / are on the same partition).  Also
those folders and files aren't symlinks and they do all exist.  So I don't
know if any of this makes sense to anyone.
Thanks for responding though,
- dan