[NBLUG/talk] System Message

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Feb 17 23:33:43 PST 2005

I probably still have some of those posters arround or copies of them. And
the real big thing about Copy ][ Plus wasn't that it copied disks, but the
disk editor. I've got a ][e with a meg or two of memory also. I should set
up a ][e in the store and charge by the hour. Remember Lode runner. We
were always trying to make really difficult levels. What was it call -151
to get into the system monitor from the prompt?