[NBLUG/talk] System Message

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Feb 18 12:31:14 PST 2005

I went from a half broke ][+ to a tandy 1000(x86) that was just used for
bookeeping, but my next real computer was a Packard Bell 486sx25 that I'm
probably still making payments on. Hmmm. Somewhere in there is a CP/M
computer that I played with quite a bit.

Loved the links :-) I remember shrinking the BB posters down to 8.5x11 so
we could stuff them in a disk box. Yes I loved BB. I wanted to be a game
devoper for Broaderbund in Navato. I still have some infocom games that I
need to finish someday. I wonder how much Trader Joes owes to BB.