[NBLUG/talk] santa rosa fairgrounds computer shows?

A.C. ac at sonic.net
Tue Jul 5 08:37:27 PDT 2005

PC Club is one last place you should check out.  I've mentioned these
guys before, but I figured I would throw their name out again.  They are
located in Santa Rosa next to the Krispy Kreme at the corner of Hern and
Santa Rosa Ave. (they can also be found online at
http://www.pcclub.com).  If you need something right away and want a
good brick and mortar store, PC Club is a good place to stop in at.
They usually have better prices than CompUSA or Best Buy and they rarely
(if ever) have rebates that you have to wait for.  They also have
knowledgeable techs there, which is a lot more than I can say about
CompUSA.  :)

Good luck,

A.C.
******