[NBLUG/talk] Setting default browser

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Jul 29 21:19:18 PDT 2005

Frank -

<<<  Where you put the tarball shouldn't really matter. >>>
In my case, the executable, "firefox", is in
/home/todd/install_firefox/.  That is where I untarred the tarball.

<<<  I don't even know what a "rpm index" is. >>>
I may be using an inaccurate term, however I thought that RH keeps a
list of installed rpm's.

Todd