[NBLUG/talk] Mouse no longer works

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Jun 3 14:21:28 PDT 2005

Ross et al -

I got it back by brute force: I plugged the USB mouse directly into the
USB port, rebooted, use the GUI interface and set the mouse to PS2.
Then I plugged the KVM back in to the PS2 mouse and unplugged the mouse
(put it back into the KVM).

However, this is certainly not the way I would like to do it.  Instead I
need to research the Linux books and find out where that info is stored.

Back in business...

Todd