[NBLUG/talk] Trying to explain sudden computer death...

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Mon Jun 20 17:01:13 PDT 2005

I still like two sided packing tape, or that blue painter's masking

Anyway, did you check the little slider switch on the power supply that says
115/230, make sure it is slid all the way over to 115.  I have seen that one
before.... just a little bit off and no worky.

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com