[NBLUG/talk] Re: System Rescue with Knoppix

Troy Arnold troy at zenux.net
Fri Mar 11 10:23:39 PST 2005

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 08:59:42AM -0800, Augie Schwer wrote:

> Kyle is probably too modest to mention it, but if anyone would like to
> show their support for both Kyle and our gracious hosts at O'Reilly,
> then they can purchase a copy of "Knoppix Hacks":
>
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/knoppixhks/

It's a really, really, useful and interesting book (and I ain't just
saying that because Kyle is a friend).  Along with Eric Meyer's _CSS The
Definitive Guide_, Knoppix Hacks is my favorite geeky book purchase of
the last year.

Since it's so small, if you can't buy it, I'd definitely try and steal a
copy ;-)

-troy