[NBLUG/talk] Bluetooth?

A'fish'ionado afishionado at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:33:55 PDT 2005

> For some reason, I seem to have had better luck with CompUSA than most
> people.

Hey, CompUSA is where I bought my SuSE disks. :-) Nobody else in town
had anything but Red Hat.

BTW, my sister is reading over my shoulder, and tells me that using
tacks to hold the cords in place is usually enough to kitten-proof
them. I'm not sure how useful that advice would be with computer
cables, though, frankly.

Good luck with the kitten-proofing. Maybe you can set up a
Linux-powered kitten webcam, and we'll all succumb to teh cuteness.
:-)

William