[NBLUG/talk] Direct Render Support

Vincent Gonzales vincegonzales at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:37:54 PST 2005

Hi there all. Just wanted to say last night was my first meeting as well. I
wasn't able to hang out past the presentation, but I did want to find out if
Matt posted any of his info online somewhere. I have a few WRTGs around the
house to fiddle with(and I'm feeling the need to make a remote fish-feeder
;). Never soldered before, wish me luck. :P

Thanks,
Vince