[NBLUG/talk] Direct Render Support

Stephen Cilley hydro_mancer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 00:18:20 PST 2005

Just the same, at 32 bits it's only an even 3 megs,
which still isn't 8, though you're probably right
about there being other things to store in VRAM.  It'd
be interesting to find out exactly what the
composition of the RAM is right now.  Either way... IT
WORKS! ^_^
My display has exactly 1024x768 pixels, and it's
driving me crazy that it doesn't have 1280, but I keep
telling myself: you got what you paid for, don't
bitch.
Anyway, thanks for the helpful comments,
Stephen