[NBLUG/talk] Sneak peek at Friday's sales

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Wed Nov 23 13:21:03 PST 2005

I don't like the after rebate crap, so I try to visit more "local"
stores. PC Club being one of them. Maybe not such good pricing, but I
don't have to 1) deal with rebate forms and all that nonsense and 2)
don't feel dirty after shopping at <Insert Major Retailer Here>. The
smaller "local" stores also tend to be a lot less crowded during the
holidays.

- Chris