[NBLUG/talk] With RH 9, where is browser pref stored

Aaron nite at sonic.net
Wed Sep 28 11:41:48 PDT 2005

I'm not sure if this is what you mean... but theres a lot of info and
files in your home directory and .mozilla (you should be able to find
your way around from in there).
In firefox, if you place  about:config  in the URL bar, it gives you a
ton of information about firefox and your config. Be careful if your
gonna mod some of the values though, be sure you know what your doing.

 hope this helps,
  -Aaron