[NBLUG/talk] Finding tkl.h

James Reed james.w.reed at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:42:55 PDT 2005

Hello,

I took a look at the makefile for that app, it looks like the main
environment variable for specifying include directories is "INCLS",
and for the library locations "LIBS".

You could specify extra settings on the command line which the
makefile should pickup and include in its list.

Something like the following:

$ export INCLS=/path/to/my/tcltk-headers-include-directory
$ export LIBS=/path/to/my/tcltk-libs-directory
$ make

Some general information about gcc/g++ usage can be found here:
  http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/gccintro/gccintro_23.html

Hope this helps.

-jr