[NBLUG/talk] Universities

Nat W. calvin166 at pseudoweb.net
Sun Apr 23 14:37:12 PDT 2006

I am currently signed up to go into Cal Poly's computer science program as a
freshman next year. I just got back from tour and it seems like the sort of
program I would like to go into. I got a tour of the department and met with
the head of the department, which was nice. You can contact the dean,
Mei-Ling Liu at mliu at csc.calpoly.edu, or 805-756-6460. I would suggest you
also go though their open house, but that was Thursday :).

Good luck to all,
/Nat