[NBLUG/talk] PHP help...

matt matt at cfxnetworks.com
Sun Apr 23 17:47:07 PDT 2006

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I could give you a couple tips on
style =). I'm a PHP programmer myself, and as far as I know, the North Bay in
general isn't too strong on classes for PHP or other open-source languages.

<?php
function this() {
	is(a) {
		$good = programmng;
		style();
	}

	this(works)
	{
		too();
	}
}

// Hehe. Again, not quite sure what you mean.
?>

--
Valê,
Matt