[NBLUG/talk] Unix/Linux class

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 09:24:56 PST 2006

I took that class several years ago, and it should so you well.

That class won't teach you what you couldn't learn on your own, but it
will help familiarize yourself with it much more quickly. It always
helps to have someone who you can ask for assistance.

They used RedHat when I took the class.

Sean