Also, is there still CIS49? (was Re: [NBLUG/talk] Unix/Linux class

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Tue Dec 5 14:47:28 PST 2006

>> No, I had it a year or two before. Ryan's a friend of mine and he loved
>> my
>> little joke. I was rather hoping the term would take off. It's such an
>> obvious extrapolation.
>
> I'd never heard it before...
>
> "Looks like layer 8 had trouble negotiating transfer, and the data ended
> up
> in file 13..."
>
> I like it. :)
>
>  -Scott

Hehehehe

I used to have a CEO that somehow took and passed on of the CISO week long
barrage classes flowed by the test things they offer for 2 or 3 grand. She
soon forgot everything from it, but she used to loose pictures that people
would send her in email because she'd save them and not notice where she
was saving them. As she had took (and passed) the class (not sure which
one) she was a computer expert and it was a program malfunction. It was my
job to "fix" her computer. Me and my coworkers used to refer to that as
user error, but then I discovered layer 8 and is just so much more and
less.

--
This would be real cute NSFW tagline, but I'm married and would get killed.