[NBLUG/talk] Reinstall Boot Loader

Ian Sutherland iansuth at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 26 10:17:16 PST 2006

Mark, Jippen, Thanks a lot. It all started when I installed Vista on
hda1. I was
not allowed to upgrade XP so I had to do a clean boot. Wanted to
checkout Vista. I have been able to reinstall the boot loader. Thanks.

Unfortunately Grub does not recognize the way that Vista boots, so I
don't have access to Vista. I'm looking into that on the web.

Again thanks a lot.

Ian