[NBLUG/talk] ride needed to installfest

Stephen Cilley hydro_mancer at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 22:26:08 PST 2006

Yeah, first question, what do you want to put on
there, and do your computers have DVD drives?  I'd be
more than happy to burn you a copy of any distro in
any architecture you like, in CD or DVD free of
charge, if, of course, we don't already have a more
official distributed medium.
As for the ride, when do you want to be at the 'fest?
(as in, what time)

Stephen