[NBLUG/talk] [FREEBIES] Linux Related Books and Magazines

Bryce Hardy cygnia at sonic.net
Tue Feb 28 09:54:21 PST 2006

I have a number of Linux and Open Source related books and magazines
that I want to get rid of, if someone on this list would like them.
If you would be interested in any of the following items, please
in Rincon Valley and I'm on vacation this week (very early spring
cleaning...) The following are available:

Magazines--

24 Issues of Linux Journal (most probably from 2002-2004)
Linux Journal Calendar for 2002-2003 (cute pictures of Tux...)
11 Issues of Linux World Magazine (most from 2004)
2 Issues of Linux Format (2003/2004)
2 Issues of Linux Pro (2003/2004)
1 Issue of Linux Magazine (2003)
1 Issue of Linux For You (2003)

Books--

The Linux Bible from 2001
The Linux Cookbook from 2001
The Cathedral and the Bazaar

Miscellaneous--

Not specifically Linux related, but list members may be interested in--

Teach Yourself Web Publishing With HTML 4 in 21 Days

And Four O'Reilly mini books--

Open Source Bibliography
XML Pocket Reference
Javascript Pocket Reference
HTML Pocket Reference

Finally I have the copy of the New York Times that contains the
Mozilla Firefox two page ad :-)

As you can tell from the headers, I've (temporarily)
"switched" (whoops) to Mac OS X on an iMac. I'm going to be buying a
new Linux machine (hopefully from PogoLinux) later this year, but in
the meantime I want to thin out the old bookshelf.

--
Bryce Hardy