[NBLUG/talk] car computers

Robert Hayes rhayes at silcom.com
Thu Jul 27 11:00:41 PDT 2006

Back it up there, Bob.

You've had a car computer since 1999?

This must have been a homebrew unit.

Are you willing to describe it bit for us? I've been tossing around in my head
possible ways to integrate parts and pieces I have (GPS, mapping, mp3) into a
box permanently residing in the car. Operative terms here are: bone pile,
ugly, cheap-to-zero-expense, way fun, bragging rights.

Thanks!

in Re: [NBLUG/talk] Recommendations for journalling filesystems?