[NBLUG/talk] I want to post this on to your website please!

Ida A Momtaheni iamomtah at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 13 11:31:13 PDT 2006

Cell BE programming and extensions to Linux

Link to Website:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/offers/techbriefings/details/powerarch.html?S_TACT=106AH59W&S_CMP=LPTCHBRF&ca=dgr-lnxUG011Cell-BE-Briefing

Join us while we explore the details of Cell Broadband Engine (Cell BE)
programming. This Tech briefing provides a comprehensive technical overview
of the Cell BE architecture, programming models, and software development
environment. You will learn all about Cell BE standards like the
application binary interface specifications, SPE C/C++ language extensions,
SPE assembly language specification, system-level simulator, Cell BE
simulator debugging environment, and Cell BE extensions to Linux.

Thanks,

Ida Momtaheni
developerWorks

IBM Corporation