[NBLUG/talk] Seeking: Webmaster/Programmer

S. Saunders sms at sonic.net
Sat Jun 24 17:11:06 PDT 2006

On Fri, June 23, 2006 11:31, Walter Hansen wrote:

> ... MUST live in Sonoma County.
> DO NOT APPLY, if you are not living in Sonoma County, CA.

Errrr.......  HUH?

You mean, someone living in Novato doesn't qualify, but
people from both the Kastania and the SeaRanch areas
*do* qualify...?

What about someone who isn't *currently* living in the
county, but would happily (and easily) relocate?

Etc...

Just curious, as I have a job that suits.

Not sure, however, that I can in all good conscience suggest
this spot to any of my friends...  This absolute req't seems a
bit over-the-edge to me.

- Steve S.