[NBLUG/talk] Seeking: Webmaster/Programmer

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Sat Jun 24 23:11:48 PDT 2006

Oh, no. I think their tired of having out of house people do web pages
and want to try direct commutation. India, east coast, local, seems like
a sure progression.

Yes, I think in house a couple days a week would suffice. And yes we
have a poor sot who gets hauled out of bed at random 3am. And I get to
be in the hot spot when she's on vacation.