[NBLUG/talk] Debugging Linux hangs...

Dean A. Roman droman at romansystems.com
Mon Apr 23 16:14:14 PDT 2007

Robert,

If it's an overheat problem, you should see an entry in the bios log
about the chip temperature.

Sounds more like a video card driver issue to me.
Have you checked out the VIA download site(from http://viaembedded.com)
to see if any of the drivers could help...
http://www.via.com.tw/en/resources/download-center/
Also, check out the VIA Arena forums site...  http://www.viaarena.com/
to ask questions specific to your board.

Does /var/log/messages tell you anything?

Thanks,
    ---Dean.

--
Dean A. Roman