[NBLUG/talk] memory leaks

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Aug 31 08:48:46 PDT 2007

back to open source:
    I agree that people are not proactive enough wrt foss.
I think foss developers could help by making the path to
file bugs and make features requests more prominent.
    Many people don't really know what to do when they
encounter a problem or wish for a feature. Others such
as myself need our noses forced into some action path.
    developers can tweak GUIs in a variety of ways to
promote awareness (dialogs or panels that appear
upon invocation either always or every so often, top
choice in the File menu, link in the top-level help...).