[NBLUG/talk] CD collections

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Mon Dec 10 10:14:46 PST 2007

On 12/10/07, Jack Smith <jack.delbert at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 10, 2007 12:58 PM, Christopher Wagner <waggie at waggie.net> wrote:
> > Glad to hear you're up and running. :)  It's possible that JuK has MP3
> > support removed explicitly due to legal reasons.
> >

> Thought of that.  If I cared enough I'd try playing some MP3s that didn't
> come from Grip but everyone keeps telling me OGG is better anyway.

My only complaint about OGG is that it does not play in all MP3
players.. I don' t think it plays in the major ones (iPod, Zune,
Creative) at all..  Not sure though.

I personally stick with MP3 for this very reason, plus I'm not an
audio nut, and I feel I'm tone deaf anyways :) so the lower quality of
MP3 is fine for me. :)

-Steve

--
Blog - http://www.fratm.com/index.php/User:Fratm
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment." - Lao-Tzu