[NBLUG/talk] Advanced partition selection

Barry Stump barry.stump at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 09:48:56 PST 2007

If you are working with OS X, you will probably want to use HFS+
instead of HFS and use a mount command like this: mount -t hfsplus

You can (for the adventurous) mount the partition read/write as long
as the filesystem wasn't created with journaling enabled, otherwise it
will be forced read-only.

-Barry