[NBLUG/talk] Printer gone wild

droman at romansys.com droman at romansys.com
Sat Jan 27 22:12:55 PST 2007

Not a true fix, however I assume you have already stopped and restarted
CUPS ?  I had a problem a while back where CUPS out of no where,
seemingly, started picking a different tray to pull paper from.  I stopped
CUPS and restarted it, and all was back to normal.  I haven't had the
issue again so I haven't had the drive to look into why it happened.

Thanks,
   ---Dean.