[NBLUG/talk] Refilling toner cartridges

mike dolo724 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 18:21:48 PST 2007

I found the cost of a new cartridge for a 4L to be not much more than a
refill. Be careful, a used cartridge may give you trouble, then you've
spent your budget and still cannot print. (I hated that)

I solved this problem (got mine used, then used it for 5 years myself)
and the rainbow problem with my inkjet by getting an HP2605dn. Although
it's expensive, costs are coming down now and it's quite nice. Works
well in CUPS.

--
Any man that does not give to everybody else the rights he claims for
himself, is not an honest man.  -Robert G. Ingersoll