[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Officer Nominations are open

Erratica erratica at nblug.org
Mon Jul 9 13:56:55 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 11:47:20PM +0300, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> Troy Arnold wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 01:01:35PM -0700, Kyle Rankin wrote:
> >> Just as a reminder, tomorrow we will be holding the elections. As of this
> >> moment we still have two empty spots--the two Board Member at Large
> >> positions, so if you are interested in being more involved in NBLUG, these
> >> positions are a great way to start!
> >
> > I herby nominate Erratica for one of the director at large positions.  Her
> > wisdom and koans would be invaluable to such a motley board.
> >

> I second that.
>
> All hail Erratica!

Throw it out for the most fun.I think tomorrow i'll go but i usally just
spend all my time trying to save out its xorg.  conf located? What's
*really* stupid is buying 1000 shares at 140 for a different save routine.
Someone here should have it, uhm, "save" if you just want it to an audience.

different save routine. I just went off and asked hime for a little more
there is a delicate business and i'm trying to save out its xorg.  conf
located? I'm just trying to save them not sure. Although when she's trying
to save out its xorg.  conf file, but it was looking in west petaluma.

and i don't care either way. :) Later, wu-wei. It obviously comes with the
last 30 seconds.

(note to everybody else: this is a joke that might make sense to people who
hang out on our IRC channel)