[NBLUG/talk] Fedora 7?

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Wed Jun 6 20:53:21 PDT 2007

Hi,

Good Moonshine news here.  I just did a Dell Inspiron 5100 today with no side
effects.  I will play with it a little bit more before I do the same to my
Stinkpad T60p.

Same thing goes for CentOS 5 on my Penguin Computing server.

Both were upgrades.

--
Mark Street, D.C., RHCE
CTO Alliance Medical Center