[NBLUG/talk] Problems wiring Ethernet ports

Nat W. calvin166 at pseudoweb.net
Sat Jun 9 14:42:52 PDT 2007

I've never seen anything like that, my first guess would be that they are
defective. Where did you get these ports from? Can you go back to the store
and compare them to other ones on the shelf and see if all of the white ones
are recessed, or is it just yours?

And as for taking the picture, could you have someone hold a flashlight to
the ports so you could get ample lighting to take a picture?

Best of luck,
/Nat