[NBLUG/talk] Linux Questions for next month's talk

Chris Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Fri Mar 2 10:29:27 PST 2007

This is really good feedback, IMHO.  This sounds like it could turn into
a series of presentations and would probably need to tap several
speakers.  I'm willing to speak to at least one or two of those topics.
Sounds like a good opportunity to advertise NBLUG and get a few more
converts. :)  I know that my dad, for one, would likely be interested.

One topic you don't hit upon is multimedia, such as video and sound
playback, video/sound editing, etc..  I might be willing to cover some
ground here, though it is a bit of a landmine topic.

- Chris