[NBLUG/talk] Re: Installfest - Sat. 3/17

dogstar dogstar at pacific.net
Fri Mar 16 21:52:43 PDT 2007

Also....  if the CD is the only thing on that cable, it should be jumpered to
"master" or "cable select".  Sometimes the CD has been in another computer on
a cable along with with a disk drive, and has been jumpered to "slave".  The
jumper is on the other side of the flat cable from the power plug, and there
is a diagram somewhere on the drive that shows the settings.  I have done all
these things wrong at one time or another.

= = = = = = Marty Kamp = = = = = = =