[NBLUG/talk] FW: Update Fedora Core 6 to 2.6.20

howardas at pacbell.net howardas at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 23 17:26:56 PDT 2007

Oops, that was last week.

So I guess the question is, is there a known problem with this

kernel version??

I can always just stick with the 2.6.18 version for now.

Howard

BTW: Here's the hardware

Pretty Basic

Desktop: Asus P4P800V Mobo

Pentium 4, 2.4 mhz Processor

ATI 9600XT Video 128mb

Basic Hard Drives, Seagate 120 gig, WD 13 gig

HP 9500 CDRW

Toshiba DVD ROM

Adaptec 2940 UW SCSI