[NBLUG/talk] Redback Networks is looking for Embedded Linux SW Engineers - San Jose, CA

John Penick jpenick at redback.com
Wed Mar 28 17:39:51 PDT 2007

Hi

I am a recruiter for Redback Networks and would like to alert your members
that we are looking for some very senior SW Engineers(Kernel, Device Driver,
BSP, Boot Code, etc.) with Linux experience.  These SW Engineers will work
on Redback's next generation of products and the enviroment will only be
developed in Linux.  I can provide the job descriptions.  Thanks for your
time and consideration.

Thanks,

John Penick
Technical Recruiter