[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] free virtual server

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Fri May 4 14:55:52 PDT 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 04:49:21PM -0400, Dan Pritts wrote:
[snip]
> It is from the company that makes the only working virtualization
> solution on the mac.
[snip]

I'm veering a little off-topic here, but that's not really true anymore...
(the rest of your message was right on, though...)

VMware has a working Mac solution.  It's in beta, but I've been using it for
work stuff (Running an XP VM on an OSX system) and it does seem to work
pretty well: http://www.vmware.com/products/beta/fusion/

I assume that once it's out of beta pricing will be similar to the
Workstation product, but I really don't know.