[NBLUG/talk] file backup and encryption question

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:47:57 PDT 2008

I remember coming across that in my research. I looked at it again,
and it seems to have been in development for quite a few years, so I
presume that the fact that it is only version 0.11 is not a concern?
They say that what features it has should work fine. It's nice that
there's a GUI frontend (Boxi), and it has clients for most platforms.

I'm probably going to set up two vm systems and try BoxBackup and
probably Bacula and see which I think works best. I'll let you know
what I find, but it might be a few weeks until I finish.