[NBLUG/talk] disabling mail on account

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Apr 23 13:42:51 PDT 2008

Weee heee. Using vitusertable works Server Response '553 5.3.0 .....

Unfortunately I'll have to edit in one for each variation on each domain that we host mail for (about 10), but it does work.

"There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive." - Orochimaru (Naruto)

 On Wed 23/04/08  1:24 PM , "Ross Thomas" boscorama at fastmail.us sent: