[NBLUG/talk] Servers rebooting every hour

Bob Blick bbblick at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 5 21:43:24 PST 2008

Yep, no sleeping here. By the way, the two machines are 100 miles apart,
and no other machines are rebooting. Period is more like 60 minutes and
35 seconds between reboots. I'm thinking some kind of rootkit that is
flawed and didn't remove its reboot-after-60-minutes script.

It'll be a long night, but if anyone hears anything, please post it.

Thanks,

Bob

P.S. spoiler alert ahead...

"Invasion" has a happy ending in this version! I feel cheated!