[NBLUG/talk] Novice Python training courses?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Feb 15 09:03:23 PST 2008

    my thinking was geared to just ac but i'm happy
to work with you, too. i'm not sure how to include
ac and you and csag530 (who also seems
interested).

* can we get together face to face?
--- i live in san francisco very near ocean beach
(northwest corner of the peninsula tip). where do
you live?
* can we use email?
* can we use phone (i have only a cellphone)?
* what if i set up a web page?
--- can you reference that?

    seems to me all of the above is the best approach.
any restrictions to tha list or additional ideas?