[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] OCR software

Jerome Hall jhall.geology at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:08:54 PST 2008

I have a strong background in OCR - what level do you need?  The casual,
personal, backing up your taxes, or the commerical, scanning a company's
taxes for the last 20 years level?  If its a personal thing, there's some
good stuff out there for cheap.  For the higher end, you'll pay more.

Jerome

--
Jerome Hall
734.752.5689