[NBLUG/talk] Microphones not working in Fedora 8

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:14:46 PST 2008

Hi,

My microphone seems to have stopped working since I upgraded to Fedora 8.
One of my problems in testing is that I only ever used it in Ekiga before,
so I don't know if I'm using rec or Audacity correctly to test it.  I've
gotten to the point where I don't have any idea what to look at.  Any ideas?

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.